RUSH exams and file reviews
When you need an independent Medical Examination or a file review with a quick turnaround time frame, Urgi-Med offers a RUSH file review that can be turned around within twenty four hours of receipt. Independent Medical Examinations can be scheduled and reports in your hands within two weeks of receipt.
Independent Medical Evaluations
We also provide Standard Independent Medical Examinations for issues including, but not limited to contested claim allowance, requested additional allowances(s), extent of disability, Maximum Medical improvement, temporary total disability, excessive treatment, necessity of treatment, treatment plan and medical utilization.
Psychological and Psychiatric Evaluations
Our in-house, licensed Psychologists and Psychiatrists perform evaluations and determine if a psychological condition should be additionally allowed in a claim.
This type of Evaluation can also be performed if a psychological condition has already been allowed in this claim and issues such as extent of disability. Maximum Medical improvement, temporary total disability, excessive treatment necessity of treatment, treatment plan, and medical utilization need to be addressed.
FMLA and other Non-Occupational Evaluations
These evaluations are performed when an employee has been off work for an extended period of time due to non-work related issues and the employer is trying to find out the employee’s current diagnosis or work status.
This also includes Fitness for Duty/Pre-employment Physicals.
Immigration Physical Examination
We are pleased to announce that Urgi-Med is an approved facility for U.S. Immigration Examinations. Including:
- Immigration Physicals
- Canadian & Australian Immigration Physicals
- Visa Examinations for all over the world
Our experienced and highly qualified doctors will give you FIRST CLASS service at economy prices.
Immigration Physical Checklist
Please have all of these items with you at the time of your physical, whatever is available and applicable to you from this list.
- I-693 Form and Instructions for Form I-693 (available to printout from our website)
- Urgi-med Registration Form
- Fasting for Blood work – only if needed (an MA will inform you if necessary)
- Social Security Card
- Alien Card
- Work Permit
- Passport Size Picture (just 1)
- Birth Certificate: translated if not in English with the original
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable): translated if not in English with the original
- Vaccination records (if available)
- Driver’s License (or spouses’)
Call us at 973-891-1321 or email us at email@example.com